วันศุกร์ที่ 10 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

How do I make carry out style chinese food?

I am a pretty good cook but most cookbook recipes I try for chinese food just dont cut it compared to the real thing. Any good books or sites to make chinese food so good you will never eat carry out again?


I stir fry all the ingredients I am wanting to use (chicken, broccoli, etc) in a little olive oil. When they are finished, I remove them from the pan and add a premixed combination of soy sauce, chicken broth and 2 tablespoons corn starch. I heat it with a wisk until it's bubbly, then return my veggies and chicken to the pan and stir to coat.

Serve it over hot jasmine rice and top with those friend noodles from the blue jar.

If you want free online recipes or in this case, take out chinese style, check out http://www.thechinesecookbook.com http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20060809180345AA9UOGe&kid=EbN9J3e7KDhtu4QL7k70&s=comm&date=2007-05-21+00%3A40%3A00&.crumb=

http://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/525/Panda_Express_Orange_Chicken31444.shtml

Recipe for Panda Paradise Orange Chicken, it is great.

go to www.recipezaar.com there's plenty of stuff.

I make bourbon chicken (from the website 300+ 5 star ratings) to die for.

They have kung pao chicken that's amazing and anything else you can think of.

I found some seasoning packets at the grocery store. They aren't as good as in the restaurants, but pretty darn close! Remember, food always tastes better when someone else makes it for you... Or, it could be the take-out boxes add to the flavor?

Yuk. Puke in a pot.

Why bother cooking when you can just carry it out?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น